Please note that cosmetic surgery and other non-surgical treatments are considered elective procedures and are not covered by insurance providers. We do not accept state sponsored insurance plans (such as Medicaid) but would be happy to discuss financing during your consultation.
The following list are approximate fees for our most common procedures. A quote specifically for you can be provided for you following your consultation with Dr. Trupiano. When comparing the surgery fees from one surgeon to another surgeon, please be sure to obtain all the information on all the costs involved with surgery. With Dr. Trupiano’s surgeon’s fees, all preoperative, post-operative, and follow-up appointments are also included.
The surgery fees listed below include the surgeon’s fee, anesthesia, use of the surgical facility, breast implants (when applicable), and follow-up care. The surgery fees listed below do not include pre-operative testing (blood work or EKG), special equipment utilized, or the cost of revision surgery.
It is important to note that the total cost could vary depending on patient weight, operating room facility needs, anesthesia, equipment, and operation time.
The total fees for surgery will also vary depending on the amount of time anticipated in the operating room, which cannot be fully predicted until Dr. Trupiano has performed a physical examination at the consultation appointment.
Payment for surgery in full is typically due at the Preoperative Appointment, which is scheduled one to two weeks prior to your surgery date. Dr. Trupiano accepts several methods of payment: cash, money order, personal checks, credit or debit cards, and financing options.
- Full Tummy Tuck with Liposcuction — $8,500–$12,000
- Liposuction — $3,500–$10,000
- Arm Lift — $7,000–$9,000
- Full Thigh Lift Surgery — $9,000–$12,000
- Labiaplasty — $3,000–$4,500
- J-Plasma — $1,600–$3,200
- Breast Augmentation (Silicone) — $7,000–$8,000
- Breast Augmentation (Saline) — $6,500–$7,500
- Breast Lift (Full Mastopexy) — $6,000–$7,000
- Breast Lift with Silicone Implants — $9,500–$11,500
- Breast Reduction (Without Implants) — $8,000–$10,000
- Inverted Nipple(s) — $750–$1,000
- Facelift with Fat Transfer — $10,000–$12,000
- Neck Lift — $6,000–$8,000
- Brow Lift — $6,000–$8,000
- Eyelid Lift (Upper Blepharoplasty) — $2,500–$4,000
- Lower Blepharoplasty — $4,000–$5,000
- Earlobe(s) Repair — $500–$750
- Gynecomastia (Gland Only) — $2,500–$3,500
- Gynecomastia (Glandular Excision) — $6,000–$8,000
- Botox® — $13/unit
- Juvederm® — $600 (first), $500 (additional)
- Voluma — $900 (first), $800 (additional)
- Restylane L — $500 (first), $400 (additional)