Dr. John Trupiano is a board-certified plastic surgeon with over a decade of experience practicing in the Troy, Royal Oak, and Rochester Hills area. Dr. Trupiano is committed to making sure each patient enjoys newfound confidence with a focus on patient care and well-being. As a skilled and experienced plastic surgeon, Dr. Trupiano and his team can help each patient achieve their highest cosmetic goals.
Dr. Trupiano began his undergraduate studies at Wayne State University before completing medical school at the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1997. Next, he completed his residency in General Surgery at Akron General Medical Center in Ohio. Then, he completed two fellowships – one in hand and microsurgery at the Wake Forest University School of Medicine in North Carolina and one in plastic surgery at the Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center. Since 2005, he has been in practice as one of the leading plastic surgeons in the Metro Detroit area.
Dr. Trupiano is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Additionally, he is a member of the following prestigious organizations:
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
Dr. Trupiano maintains privileges at the William Beaumont Hospital in Troy, located 5.4 miles from his practice.
Dr. Trupiano is one of the leading plastic surgeons in Troy and the greater Detroit area. His awards include:
- Patients’ Choice Award: 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018
- On-Time Doctor Award: 2014, 2016, 2018
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition: 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018
- Top 10 Doctor (Neighborhood): 2014
- Top 10 Doctor (City): 2014
- Top 10 Doctor (Metro Area): 2014
Dr. Trupiano looks forward to meeting with you and helping you achieve a higher level of confidence. To schedule an appointment, contact our Troy, MI office by calling or filling out our online contact form.